Fire Advisory Board
The Fire Department Advisory Board helps to ensure that there are enough personnel, revenue, and equipment for the protection of life and property of the Town and Claytex Fire District. They are also a way to communicate between the Clayton Fire Department membership, the Fire Chief, and the Town Council.
This Board assists the Fire Chief with various aspects from resources to budget planning to ensuring that relations with the membership remain open and productive. Everyone is welcome at these meetings.
- View the Meeting Calendar for 2023 (PDF)
- Find out more about the Duties of the Fire Department Advisory Board
- Access the Advisory Boards page to learn more about our advisory board openings! If you have great ideas you want to share, have skills you feel would benefit the community and have the willingness to give your time and energies to making this community great, please get involved and apply to serve on an advisory board!
- Karen Patterson (Town of Clayton Resident), Chair - Term Expires December 31, 2023; Serving Since May 2008
- Kristy Dean (Town of Clayton Resident) - Term Expires December 31, 2025; Serving Since September 2022
- Brian Maynard (Claytex Resident) - Term Expires December 31, 2024; Serving Since January 2018
- Chris Carter (Fire Department) - Term Expires December 2023; Serving Since May 2021
- Daryle Harris (Fire Department) - Term Expires December 31, 2023; Serving Since March 2021
- Stacey Turner, (Fire Department) - Term Expires December 31, 2025; Serving Since January 2023
- Whitt Young (Claytex Resident) - Term Expires December 31, 2023; Serving Since April 2021
- Jason Thompson, Mayor Pro Tem